Saturday, January 26, 2019

I can’t chat

I can’t even have a talk that I like so much. God has punished me. Shut my mouth. Even if a little chat to a phone call, I’ll get hoarse and a sore throat. If it’s worse, I will catch a cold.

I do gargle with salt water many times a day. To recover quickly, squeeze a lemon and puts it on a tee to drink it from time to time.

By the time I recover my throat, my stomach turn upside down and tongue becomes white. The lemon is overdosed. I didn’t think of upsetting my stomach for being obsessed with recovering a throat. The left head aches and vomit. I would like rather dying soon.

When I think of a young son 's face, I should live. When I think of an elder son’s face I should get up. If I struggle like this over and over the year goes by.

When I danced Zumba so much that I was tired, I got a phone call from my favorite friend. When the friend told that it would be difficult to get money from the borrower, I felt bad as if I had lost my money, and raised my voice and my throat got sore.  Let’s shut up. Otherwise, it would be a repetition of the pain on.

I have had tonsil since childhood. My mother fretted that I could not eat. She sent me to play at a friend 's house who had many siblings. Then, my appetite returned, and I was energetic. 

When the steam starts to come out in November, it can lead to sore throat, get cold, upset stomach, and even otolithiasis. I long for my mother who died long ago.

I lie down looking at the ceiling and thinking. Why did I nag at my husband for nothing? ‘Why do you throw your socks anywhere? Why can’t you use the micro oven properly?' What was the big dear? I just want to thank my husband for being around me, who is in the kitchen to make cabbage soup for me.

I do not know if I can go to a year-end meeting with friends who meet once a month. The husband said, "Where are you going? Stay in bed." "I might feel better if I go and play with my friends." I was afraid I might collapse, but I'm getting more energized as time goes by. I fell into a year-end meeting with my friends.

What a strange and pathetic constitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment