Saturday, December 29, 2018

Zumba dance

People close to me are good at cooking, sewing, and also making makeup. But I don’t have anything to say about talent.

When I was a young, my mom said, when I went to a place where people gathered not to say 'I am good at.' Is that why? If I try to cut fruits even when I went to my parents’ home, my father said, "Leave it alone." And made me stopped the household chores. If I try to help something, my acquaintances said, “Leave it alone. It is helping to you stay still."

Before I went to the teaching practice, I remember that my professor told me not to say that I am good at writing calligraphy. If rumors come out, each homeroom teachers will want me to write smoothly the fonts on all kind of equipment and cleaning buckets.

Maybe it’s because I can't do what I wanted to do. What did I really want to do? It's a bartender. Serve with well mixing alcohol and chat with people happily. I work hard in the day and work at a pub on a twilight evening. I earn money and listen to others' lives.

What I really wanted to do was to be a back dancer. It would be nice to be main dancer, but I do not want the lights to pour on me. If I were in good shape, I wanted to shake my body behind the main character. Dancing is not only keeping a slim waistline, but it is good for health. Especially, it feels like flying as a free soul.

Strangely, I am very sensitive to my waistline, even though I am older. I gave up my face and height because I couldn’t help it, but if I am diligent, I could make my waist thin. A couple of years ago, when my belly started to come out, I would exercise too hard and sick. I’d rather choose fat belly than sick. I can’t bear the stress if I look down my belly. While sleeping I wake up and touch how fat the sides belly are.

'A genius can’t overcome a struggling person, and a struggling person can’t overcome those who enjoy. But the person who can win is the person who keeps doing what they like. The pleasure may not last, so the person who keeps going is the winner.’ We've heard a lot.

I try to make thin waistline again with Zumba dance. I watch Youtube and shake my body frequently, so it works differently from the previous exercise. I used to do things I didn’t want to do in the past, and I could not go out for a long time. But Zumba is fun. The belly fat is wrinkled and tapered. I have to continue until my belly is flat.

Anyway where is the entire missing fat going?

No comments:

Post a Comment