Saturday, November 3, 2018

In the backyard of Leonia

The party in the back yard is plentiful. Everyone is smiling and enjoying. How many galbis (barbecue rib) did I eat on the barbecue grill?

After suffering from a virus stomach for the past week, I went to the party and I ate lots of galbis. It seems that the energy rise next morning. I was trying to respond to my husband morning greeting "Good morning," but I can’t answer because I had a sore throat sound. I talked loudly at the party. 

Why do I try to keep my voice down and not act culturally? "Did I make a big noise yesterday?" "No, you were having a good time. You have to talk to people and relieve your stressed." My voice is getting bigger because my husband always led me to the every gathering and say, "you did good."

My husband's voice is louder than me. The voice of my mother-in-law is also very loud. My father-in–law used to say, "Please keep your voice down." But why am I going to resemble my mother-in-law without resembling my mother's quite DNA? Nowadays, the tone of voice of Chinese tourists who are glare of the world is getting lower. I do not know if my husband and I would be the only ones to make a fuss.

The hostess who invited us is the person who is opposite to me. The moment I see her, I feel relaxed. If I am looking for her, she appears hidden and hugs me from behind. If someone is looking for her, she disappears to help them and if there’s something to ask, she comes up next to me.

I used to invite many acquaintances from time to time, but I drunk and didn’t care for the guests. When the guests needed something, I was drunk and could not help well. If they could not find it at my home, they used to buy it from the neighbor shop. Our party day was a day when sales of Hispanic shops next to a block would rise.

I sat down in a comfortable seat, and when I tried to drink more, my husband beckoned, saying, “Time to go home.” I was taken to the side of the car. The house couple seemed to come to us as if they were watching CCTV while taking care of other guests.

I also want to be a woman who is speaking quietly and helping guests in silence like a hostess who invited us. However, it would be so difficult to make a graceful transformation by living as it has been for a long time. However, it would be so difficult to make a graceful transformation because I've lived a rough life for long time. Haven’t I?

No comments:

Post a Comment