Saturday, October 6, 2018

Marital fidelity

"My husband doesn’t even know how to use a computer keyboards. He can only read Cho, Joong. Dong (a newspaper) that I put in bookmark," I said. "My husband can barely do email, but I'm worried about what to do if I die." A senior told me about her husband. "You don’t have to worry. Men will live better with a young woman after their wives leave."

The men meet the fresh and pretty woman when their wife dies, and set up a newlywed couple, and they say, "Why are we meeting now?" But many American seniors are afraid of meeting new women because of their strong attachment to their property. So, if you go to the local diner, you can often see elderly people who are shaking their hands and solving their own meals.

As soon as my mother passed away, a woman of my sister’s age appeared as if she was waiting in the dark ally. I was glad that it was fortunate for me that my father is happy with young lady rather than worrying about my father alone in the distance. My father even paid for her several children's school expenses, the cost of marriage and even the remarriage.

Of course, after my mother's death, my sisters and me were in a state of the third wheel, but my father did his best for us. He wasn’t remarried and did not cause any paper problems. He helped me to live this much.

I, who lives with these memories, ‘Let me do my best to my husband and children in my life. After I die, the world will roll well without me. And the rest of us have the right to live happily ever after.’

However, half of the wealth we have accumulated in our life is mine. It doesn’t matter to me whether he uses his portion for a young woman or not. I want my share to use where I want. But if the men are craze about young women, they go through fire and water and women are also trying to acquire more wealth.

I created a living trust. After one of us is gone, it will not all left to the rest, but only half of the share. But it is the paperwork after death.

Would my husband be happy because I am a wife who solves all sorts of the painful paperwork?

I just want to believe that the happy memories of a couple will lead to a righteousness that will not abandon each other, Just as my father refused to remarry because of my mother loyalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment