Friday, January 12, 2018

A wool coat

My husband who doesn't have a warm coat to wear in the suddenly cold weather, said, We have to go." He wore a black coat that my father gave him.

Although we did not receive obituary, we have heard news that our favorite senior is having his wife funeral.

We did not get out of the car in bad weather. We crouched and looked around in the rearview mirror. A strapping, handsome senior sat in a hearse and smiled. Visitors gathered around him with a strange smile. Some said, ' Oh, laugh! ' Men say they laugh in the bathroom when their wives die!

There was a strong wind blowing toward the well-constructed burial site on the hill with a clear view. Everyone cowered around the coffin. They placed a white lily on the coffin and prayed for her soul. It was then a brief but elegant funeral to recite the poem of mourning.

Unlike the funerals of other Korean immigrant communities, there were no white envelopes. In addition, we were guided to a nearby restaurant to serve lunch to everyone. People who were shivering in the cold were gathered in a warm fireplace, and when they drank wine, their faces grew. In particular, my husband, wearing a thin coat, expressed his gratitude of 'being warm and cozy'!

Every time I think of my husband, who was shivering with cold at the funeral, I snuck at the men 's store to buy a nice wool coat for him. But there is nothing that comes to the eye. I wonder if the short husbands' favorite wool coat ever exists in the world? Give up many times.

My husband's fashion is very picky, probably due to his gloomy memories of big clothes and shoes that his mother bought for him to wear for a long time on a poor childhood.

If you just put on any cloths, you will find the right style and you will be able to dress naturally. Whenever I bought his clothes, he did not want to wear it. So how am I supposed to buy a wool coat?

"How do you like this coat? Try it on. If you don't like it, return right away.” Unlike usual, his eyes flash, and then he gets up and puts on the coat. "I like it." "Really? Try it on one more time." "It's my first wool coat in the world!" I feel tears in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment