Friday, January 26, 2018

A useless thought

To dissect, the frog, pinned by four legs. The frog struggled with its bare stomach. I was thrown out into the hall in response to the biology teacher's criticism of my restless self. I was anxious about snooping in the classroom and I lost interest in the biology class.

I do not know the world I'm stepping on, how can I know the faraway universe? I was reluctant to study physics too because it was not sure as if it was wandering through a fog.

The history of the fighting, which is a series of factional fights that all sorts of opposition slaughter every time the wave is changed, was sad. Nowadays, there is no interest in the politics. I was far away from the Bible class, which began withHuman beings were born sinners."

Mathematics was the subject I hated the most. I couldn’t solve my math problems even in my dreams. I couldn't have liked a foreign language class because I did not have the ability to memorize, However, I always looked forward to Korean language class, which I used to enjoy reading books.

I also liked music class. Unfortunately, I got piano lessons for over a year on behalf of my poor voice, but I could not read music note properly. The music teacher, who was tapping the back of my hand to relax my fingers, said I should give up.  

My father went to see an art teacher. I started the lesson at the teacher who said, 'I could feel something in your daughter’s paintings rather than being so talented.' The teacher pointed to the old palace bathroom to me as I sat down to paint Kyungbok Palace with my friends. And he said “Try to put a dim, damp atmosphere on the screen instead of insisting on a bright and cheerful space” in outdoor class.

I went to school hard because I liked to hang out with my friends. During the chapel time, I was scolded for lying in the shade of a tree on the backside of the school. After class, I enjoyed playing the cross until it is dim in the playground with my friends. The one arm of the school uniform fell out against the friend who pulled me out in the cross. And then I used to run to the snack stand with my broken school uniform arms swinging.  

Especially during a class when my biology teacher was explaining sperm and egg, my partner suddenly asked, "Teacher, where can I buy sperm and egg? "You can buy it in the market." In my strange answer, everyone was rolling their feet and laughing. I can't forget as easily as the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment