Friday, December 15, 2017

Like water and grass

I can’t tell the dream what I had the night before because it is hard to remember.
Maybe I forget the reality just like don’t remember the dream.

Seven high school friends from Seoul visited the United States. I pointed to a small house in the distance and explained that it is my home and asked to come with me. But in my mind, I wondered, "Why is the house unfamiliar.

Suddenly, the Indians rushed on horseback. One of the Indians started shooting like a Western movie. I quickly hid in the barn and looked through the door. But my friends are enjoying fireworks with Indians! In the end, I was alone, wandering the mountain path. It is a dream.

I can’t remember my dream these days,  I don’t have to look for the interpretation and there is nothing to pay attention to with caution to the husband and children.

Not only that, but I have no need to think about it while tossing and turning all night over my injuries to friends. Of course, I do not remember the unpleasant sound I heard from others. Even the argument I just had with my husband is forgetting and laughing. Not remembering is not all bad.

Leave apples that rolling in the refrigerator in the car and the room. If kept it for a long time, the water will drain, wrinkles and withered. How good it would be to be old if the body was losing energy, gradually losing functions, and nerves became loose and peaceful, just like the shape of an apple would disappear.

Aging is different from the process of the collapse of apples. The life that seemed to live forever struggles with the disease. A sigh of the day and a long night of disappearance follow. Loneliness is overtaken to the sill of death.

The world is wonderful after I have swallowed bitter taste. The correct answer may not be the right answer. Let's create when we wake up and when we are surprised. Let 's distinguish between rot and fermentation, and let' s live to be hidden like a water and grass. Freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment