Friday, July 28, 2017

It’s okay to be cursed

I had a hard time of living. Now, I have a good life, but it’s still hard these days, because I have not been able to take care of the relationships in my busy and unhappy days. However, is it as hard as living?

'A Buddhist monk went to the wealthy house to beg for food. The owner of the house was angry and threw him out. "Why are you smiling?" The owner of the house was angrier at the monk standing there smiling and did not go "If the guest bring a gift and you get it, that gift whose is it?" The monk asked. "Of course it is mine,replied the owner of the house. "Then, if you reject the gift, whose is it?” The monk asked again. "Of course I did not receive it, so it would be a guest.” He answered. "I am smiling because the anger is not mine because I have not received the anguish that you have given me," the monk replied.’

Then the owner of the house realized the greatly and welcomed the monk. This is the word of the monk Beop Ryun who I remember roughly.

Will I get upset when I hear something unpleasant from the other person? Should I not? I hesitate. While I was hesitating, I hold my anger down and swallow it while remembering the words of the monk. Even if I do not get angry, I cannot smile like a monk. I was thinking about how do I cut off an anger that hates my opponent.

'Do I cut off them and never see againOr my success is revenge.And so onI wasted a lot of time and energy in unnecessary thoughts, and finally I end up with "It's okay to be curse me.”

'Even after the conclusion of the ‘It does not matter if you blame.’ the memory seems to be drawn back to me, I think again and againAs time goes by, slowly escaping the monster called ‘Hwa(anger)’ from my heart makes me feel better and become free man.

Looking at the monster of Hwa(anger) from a distance, I laugh and mutter. “I did a good job. I did a good job of it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment