Friday, June 16, 2017

Not too close or not too far

I enjoy walking aloneWhen I walk through Manhattan with light steps, I feel aliveEven when I’m not taking a walk, I always walk somewhere for an hour a day.

was walking with a shopping cart toward the Trader Joe’s on 72nd Street. A huge woman was walking toward me. In her black underwear, which reveals her hips, I do not know where to put my eyes. How can a human being walk in the middle of the day in such a strange way to catch everyone’s attention?

The middle-aged woman in front of me, with her head all the way back, stared at almost the naked woman, and her eyes met my eyes. What happen? Too look ridiculous. She talked to me and led the conversation. 

"It's a scary worldYou have to be carefulThere are a lot of people looking for trouble. If caught, Life will be ruined.” "Yeahespecially small Asian like me has to be more careful." If an unfortunate incident occurs by saying" 'Why are you staring at me? Then when the arguing starts, the peaceful life will be cracked. So I'm walking away fast from my gaze."

There are many people who are wandering the streets in search of trouble, but there are others induce their bad habits and problems to others and make them weary.

There is a real troublemaker who copies and pasted the memories of bad habits as it grows up to others, and draws them like a whirlwind.

If I feel any signs of adding and pasting that bad habit to me, I seem to dive like an invisible dustOf course, I have many bad habits too, so I try to maintain a relationship that is not close or not far. It is not easy to overcome to my old age if I swipe it once.

The type of person I most frustrate was a frequent keeps out of touch like dive under the water, but I enjoy surfing these days. Whenever person who has bad attitude approach me, I dive for a while, everyone returns to his or her place and becomes calm again. Then I lift my head, like a periscope that wonders about the news on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment