Friday, March 10, 2017

For my relief

"Mom, I'm tired." “Okay gets some rest.”

What is the meaning of  ‘tired’ when my son frowns on the impression has his mind changed?

My son who worked in Japan suddenly came home without notice in the summer of last year. It seems like there is something wrong with his Japanese girlfriend.

He must be very tired. He went back to Japan after only sleeping for a week. I visited to Japan in the autumn of the year because I was caught by the lonely back of the son entering the airport. As I was traveling with my son and talking to me, He is painful to break up with girlfriend, because he has to return to New York, he told his girlfriend to meet a good man and get married.

"Do you both really need to break up in pain? Why do not you both meet again? The solution comes naturally during the dating." I met his girlfriend and comforted them and had dinner together. She was much older than my son, but she looked younger, spoke English well and a sincere woman who has a good job.

My son went back on a date with the girlfriend. After finishing his Japanese job, He returned to New York and half years later, a girlfriend visited New York.

My husband bought more expensive than his usual wine and she came to enjoy the evening together. "Mom, I brought her to the Airport to go Japan. Thanks mom and dad for being nice to her. I'm tired."" Yes, take a rest." I wondered what the son said, ‘I am tired,’ but I didn’t asked.  Even if they far away from each other, they can be dating and even if they break up, I hope that they do not feel pain with each other.

Being young and Korean can’t be better. Is not it just a girl that my son likes? Love does not last forever and is not it the world that breaks up after giving birth to a couple of children if it is mean to be separate? Oppose my son to a girl I should avoid getting estranged from him.

“Did I raise you well?” “Yes, you did.” “Then, I am sure you will do well. I believe in you." I have never disobeyed my son's opinion. In the end, I may follow the son's opinion for my relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment