Friday, November 18, 2016

Grandfather’s breakfast

"Take care of your cousins .Mom is now getting older and needs to rest."

When my children were young, we went to LA 's in-laws house every year. But as time goes by, their cousins from L.A. visit New York City from time to time.

My two sons were born and grew up by the East River in Brooklyn where young people flocked. They still want to live here even adults, and their cousins too. I left my Brooklyn home and ran to Manhattan. I made a tough decision because I am the person who have a nagging worries about their meals did not think it would be good for the big guys If we lived together,

When my two sons and four cousins were sleeping and playing in a small apartment, the cousins got a room and became independent. I'm glad they're traveling together, drinking beer on the weekend and getting along well. The wish of my father-in-law has come true. Every year at the end of the year, my father-in-law, who used to gather his scattered family and to capture them on camera.

I had a picnic at Central Park with six kids. When we lay down and looked at the clouds floating in the sky, one of them said that he want to eat a breakfast made by grandfather. Everyone agrees, releasing memories of the grandfather.

The grandfather used to boil coffee as soon as he woke up early in the morning. And he made cinnamon burn. Why do not they miss their busy Grandpa wearing a white apron in a kitchen full of coffee and cinnamon scents?

On Thanksgiving, how would they forget about grandfather, who baked several reliable turkeys to his in-laws and made cookie houses with his grandchildren who wore white chef hats?

Not only do children like their grandfather very much, they also quite good at cooking. Especially the youngest cousin baked a peach cobbler that melts in our mouth for a picnic. In the early morning when everyone was asleep, prepared bacon and hash browns and set up the morning table. It seems like it captures the memories of the grandfather.

Wouldn’t it be nice if my husband resembles half of his father? Does genetics flow by skipping sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment