Friday, February 25, 2011

Resolve anger

"Are you that busy? No matter how busy you are, it's all working for living happily. A few weeks off doesn't mean the home is torn apart. When are you going to see this wide world if you are working constantly?"

I don't want to cook. I don't want to look at my husband's face and eat. Maybe it's time. Deep down inside, anger is creeping up like a thread of discontent is being solved.

“Then I go alone.”  "Wait a bit and let's go together after this next time. "Next. Next will never come to us.” "If you want to go alone, you safely go to the travel package." I called the travel agent as soon as my husband's words fell apart.

"People are all good when you know them." with the guidance of a good-hearted guide began the trip to Eastern Europe from Prague. "That's right." I felt dizzy when I was nodding my head, saying. I was shivering from cold. I guess on a plane that I rode all night long and the winter trip that started as soon as I got off in the morning was too much.

The view of Eastern Europe looking out of the bus window while rubbing eyes with a slight fever was not that different from that of Western Europe. Nothing is conspicuously intriguing. But I paid a lot of money to travel agencies. So I should keep looking and remembering. "It's serious to see the bus's ceiling and floor overlap each time I turn my head. Do I think I can get back to New York alive? Fortunately, I moved to the rear of the bus with many empty seats and lay down. I should have listened to my husband. Away from home, why do I have such a hard time?

I arrived at Budapest. I unpacked the hotel where Lee Byung-hun, the main character of the TV drama ‘Iris,’ stayed. And I waited for the tour bus early in the morning. Song Hye-kyo, who got off the elevator, walked to the hotel lobby! The small-sized guide with a white and pretty face and a smile was seen as Song Hye-kyo. I must have been under a delusion because I heard about the story about shooting of Iris the day before. Or is it an illusion caused by a high fever? Anyway, when I said, "I thought you were Song Hye-kyo was walking," the excited guide handed over the cold medicine she had brought from Seoul. My home country's strong cold medicine got me up.

People write fun and nice stories about places they have visited on their travels. I write a gloomy memory as opposed to them. When I come back home and look back at the place where I traveled, I remember it seems passed by in my dream or only slightly pass the foggy city

My husband came to meet me at the airport. "Are you alright? Months will pass quietly now. I've made soybean paste stew, let's eat." I who have to go somewhere when the lump of anger that built up in my life begins to unravel, thanks to my husband, may keep marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment