Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A cumbersome world

The young man comes. It's hard to tell whether it's a man or a woman. He suddenly stopped to find out if he had lost something, shaking his head from side to side. I also stopped to look around.

Surrounding a large bag, he has earphones in his ears, cell phones in one hand, coffee cups in the other, and he has a cigarette in his mouth. Also he wore wool hat, scarf and gloves.

"What's so much attach on his body?" said, my husband who was walking next to me. The young man and my eyes met. Due to the cold weather, he wore several layers of clothes. It looks like there's only a blank space on his face, but he's wearing black-rimmed glasses and even piercings on his lips.

"Once upon a time when we were growing up, we have lived without those. I don't know what the world is going on. Do they need all those?" My husband clicks his tongue. "You sound like someone else's. The same goes for my children."

How come there are so many things around the computer desk in the children's room. "What's all this? Do you need it?" "Don't touch it. It's all necessary and important." It's different from my childhood when there were only books on the desk. There are many kinds of shoes and clothes in the closet, and lots of exercise equipment and instruments.

There are so many things that children want to buy. "I saw it on your desk." "Mom, it's not that I want to buy." "What's different, just use it!" "Mom just don't know about that and keep saying don't buy."

My husband who went to the Home Depot does not return. "Did you meet anyone?" Why are you coming so late?” “There are so many different kinds of goods, so I read the contents by comparing the items that I was looking for." My husband lies on the sofa saying he is tired.

Every time I go to a local supermarket, various kinds of goods overwhelm me. Of the thousands of things that are tightly packed on the shelves, how many do I buy? It is just amazing that these various products are consumed to suit the tastes of different races.

There are so many things everywhere. As I grow older, I often lose memory or lose things. I can't remember what I was going to do every time I opened my door, the refrigerator door and the car door.

Last summer I lost my favorite shoes. I took off my shoes, opened the car door, and got in the car. If I go back to before opening the doors and reproduce them, then I remember. It is very cumbersome to recollect with repeated actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment