Friday, November 18, 2022

The woman who disappeared with the fallen leaves

Nature always does its job well according to the season. Is it because of the heat last summer? The cold came quickly this year. The leaves were holding out green, regardless of the cold. After three or four rains, the leaves fell helplessly. I feel depressed as if I lost a good time because autumn is short. I step on the fallen leaves that had been not wanting to fall. 

Long ago, a lady was sitting next to me, jotting down something in her note. While she was away for a while, the first sentence on her note that I glanced at was, 'I want to fall and be buried along the fallen leaves.' At first glance, she seemed to be a good-natured, quiet-looking person without greed. I became interested in her.

One day she came to a meeting I organized. At the height of the party, she asked me, who was busy.
"Should I go or not?"
"Do as you please."
Why is she asking me if she should go or not? 
She didn't go. She was still hanging around me. She came again.
"I'm going."
"Thank you for coming. Goodbye."

After a long time, she approached me again, who I thought had left.
"I'm really going."
Surprised. 
"You haven't gone yet! I thought you left. "Good bye~"
What do you want me to do? It's also tough. I was fed up with her when I saw her ridiculous behavior.

She may just have done her part as she wants. But if I said I would go, I would go. Why does she keep saying the same thing and bothering me when I am busy? Since then, my stereotype has denied her unconditionally. Our relationship ended with my disappointment and dislike after expecting it alone.

It is easy to lead to a greater misunderstanding if I try to understand who doesn't get along. This is because we live with fundamentally different values. If I don't want to cause further discord, it's best to stay away. I pushed her away and she moved away from me if she might have noticed too

Now that I think about it, it was a ridiculous little thing that pushed her away. I thought I had erased her completely from my mind. However, whenever I step on the fallen leaves, I wonder if I stepped on her and buried her.

No comments:

Post a Comment