Friday, October 21, 2022

A nosy lady

In a large warehouse with high ceilings, people are sitting around creating sculptures. The teacher told me to clean up after work. I was slow to tidy up because I was chatting with people around me. Meanwhile, a friend in the next room asks for help. When I came back from helping the friend, I turned off the lights and everyone left. It rains with thunder and lightning. The light doesn't come on. I fumbled with lightning, cleaned and organized. My mind is impatient because the progress of work is slow. A fear came over me as if something would pop out of the dark corner.


It's so different from my usual surroundings. It's abnormal.

'This is not the real world I'm in.'

I opened my eyes. I realized in my dream that it was a dream for me, who tried to avoid it without creating an uneasy or complicated daily life. I know intuitively in my dream that I'm not in my situation even if I like it too much. This is a dream. I can't believe it! Don't wake up. A little more. The moment I say 'a little more,' it becomes a broken dream.


I hate complicated things. I don't participate in reality too, as if I realize it's a dream while sleeping and wake up, saying it has nothing to do with me. Of course, I rarely intervene, but I join in thinking it's going to be a simple thing, but when it becomes a messy atmosphere, I withdraw my foot.


Simple is easy to repeat. If it is fun, I can enjoy it for a longer time. Once I start, I do it for a very long time without complaints. Because it's simple and fun, there's nothing to worry about. So I prefer to work alone.


Working with several people is likely to cause problems. Of course, it is fortunate to meet a leader well, but no matter how capable a leader is, there are bound to be people around who interfere.


People who enjoy twisting take the lead and start well, and when things go well, they put the situation into confusion to take the lead. , as if they waited.


I enjoyed a peaceful life alone, staying away from people under the excuse of a pandemic, as if I were supportive of my personality that hates complicated things. However, these days, when the virus is treated as a cold, complicated things around me have wriggled again, so I think I had such a silly dream.


I was well accustomed to the three-year quarantine period. Going back to the pre-pandemic is not so easy. A world where it is easy to solve each problem or loneliness through YouTube or Google also plays a role.


Even if I meet people after the pandemic is over, I make my own commitment not to interfere in other people's affairs in order to avoid complicating human relationships by pointing out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment