Friday, May 20, 2022

The lunch box trip

 It is a day when dark clouds cover the sky as if it is going to rain soon. I remembered a scene where I was chatting with my friend over lunch at Lake in Tuxedo Park, Upstate New York. Raindrops are falling on my face smilingly looking at the sky. 

 Whenever my friend and I leave New York City, if we want to eat a packed lunch, prepare it, or go empty-handed if it bothers us. We don't tell each other whether or not to bring a meal. As a result, there were times when there were 4 lunch boxes, 2 wine snacks, and a total of 6 lunch boxes overlapped. My friend brought warm vegetable soup in a thermos. as if she was running out of time, the potatoes are undercooked. How delicious those crunching potatoes were. 

 “A small woman eats a lot.” 
While I was eating greedily, my friend told me. I put down my chopsticks as if I was sorry to eat too much. 
"I guess I'm hanging out with the joy of eating outdoors." 
I didn't feel when I was eating, but I think I ate too much. Anxiety about being unable to digest it overwhelms me. Stomach acid rises from the throat. The waistline is going to be straight like a drum. 

 The problem is that eating outside tastes so good. Besides, carrying wine in the back of the car is a real bonus. Put wine in a paper cup, cover it with a lid, drink like coffee, and snoop around an unfamiliar village. We chat while hugging a wooden power pole that we can't see in the city. “Where did we go on our train?” 
"where?" 
"We thought we had a lot of time for the train, so we spread out our lunch box at the station and ate it. We saw a train that was about to leave while eating. The place where we ran to the train in surprise." 
"Oh! Poughkeepsie." 

 "I went to Canada with my husband a long time ago and asked us why we had gone to Canada at the border checkpoint." "We went to Canada for lunch." I remember the check-in person smiling and telling us to have a good trip. We really crossed the border and only had lunch. I don't remember what I saw while traveling, but I only remember eating it." 

 I remember the place where I visited are should tell the scene where I ate. Otherwise, it's not easy to remember so many places. While we ate lunch box with my friend, 2022 years is diligently fly somewhere I don't know like an arrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment