Friday, November 26, 2021

A cheap person

 What's the matter? Why are you acting like being cheap? Can't we just do what we've said so far? You're busy? I'm a very busy person, too. I was going to finish what we were doing quickly and move on to the next task. Are you trying to be cool? Can't we move on simply in a busy and complicated world? If this is the case in the process of working, I understand that there are things that need to be corrected, but, are you trying to highlight your image by flirting with what has been decided? Would it be easy to work with human-like you again? I'm disappointed. That's good. I filter you out. 

 My husband is one of those people. Just answer yes or no simple, but first of all, he answers no or there is no answer. No answer means he doesn't know. However, he is trying to play tricks to pretend to know. My hand goes up to hit his head but comes back down automatically. because I don't have to deal with this cheap person. 

 "Are you answering with 'No' without even thinking about it?" Or who am I to say yes easily?” Why do you live such a complicated life? So what are the benefits for you?” 

 It was a long time ago, there have been times when a subordinate, who has no decision-making authority, gave me trouble while he was holding the decision that the superior had made. 
“What happened?” 
I asked my superiors. 
"I decide it a long time ago, but haven't received it yet?" 
The subordinate looked like he wouldn't give it to me if there was no price. I didn’t want to see the man again. If it's something to do, say yes quickly, and give it to me if you have something to give me, Can't you remove all the nonsense and do it neatly? 

 I know that the world doesn't work the way I want it to, ​but that doesn't mean I shouldn't live like that. ​

 I have a friend who works smartly and concentrates on the next task without being selfish. She is so good at work that I just say yes, regardless of whether I think anymore. When I work with her, I can maintain my composure, and respect for her naturally rises. But the fact that there are not many people like him often turns me upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment