Saturday, September 19, 2020

Wouldn't I know if happen to get any money?

I don't even get angry or annoyed if will not happen to get any money, because 'If you live as you look, you will become as you live'. 

I went out for a walk as decent as usual. I met the frowned eyes of a short, chubby man. It’s an expression of 'why are you staring at me'. 
“Mom, if you go outside these days, don’t make eye contact with people and be careful.” 
The words of my little son flashed, but it was too late. The baby in father's chest also stares at me. Even the baby knows my face is different from others. J

jik~ Jjik~ A sound is heard tearing the fresh morning air. The sound of skinny grandmother's sneakers are running on the right leg and pulling the left leg. She runs the same distance repeatedly with a strange appearance. It would be natural if the body was weird, but when she finished exercising, she walks fine. Why does she make a strange sound with a fine body? Annoying. 

It's really 'disgusting to see you'. A young Asian lady gently clasped her hands and spread her legs wide. Lower her waist endlessly, and repeatedly bend and straighten her knees with butt pull back in tight leggings pants. Why does she have her butt out towards the crowd? 'Hey, you're disgusting. Go home and do it.' I was so annoyed that I wanted to scream. 

A young homeless lady who has been standing on my way to Whole Foods wanders as if she is waiting for someone in the park. She must have slept in the park last night. The belly comes out between the unzipped jeans and the short top. It's a pregnant belly. When and where? I've been wondering if there is around the man who got her pregnant, but of course he isn't there. 

I saw her for the first time four years ago on the way to go shopping at Whole Foods. Young and skinny body, long legs, and a small face with tanned skin shone in the sun. She's not healthy person to mutter quietly in the same place every day. She doesn't beg for money from people passing by. How did she become homeless? Where does she go when it gets dark? I was curious. After several years of rain, wind and cold, her fine appearance is now a lot old. By the way, how does she get through winter with a pregnant body and where does she raise her child?  

Only one cloud is floating in the clear sky above the Hudson River. It looks like an oil drilling machine left alone in an empty field, repeating a head up and down, waiting for someone. Resembles the homeless lady. It is very sad to be left alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment