Friday, October 20, 2017

Wife's life of a free

Since marriage it was the most relaxing and splendid September, because I was alone. I do not need to clean, laundry and cook. I walked in the morning and strolled around in the evening.

Why did I who like to be alone got marriedGetting a green card? To ease the worries of my old parents? It’s hard to carry my life aloneI do not want to wander around looking for my partner?

I am going to live somewhere where I am well adapted to the reality even if I do not have a green card. My father told me that I don’t have to marry, live as you please. My sense of responsibility to carry my life was rather heavy after I married a poor artist and had a child. Then it is right to say that I married because I did not want to wander in search of my partner.

I, who is always single in my dreams, was wondering such as 'I think I was married. Why am I alone now?’ In reality, it is a tired marriage that sucks on a sick husband.

Without my husband, I wake up and go to bed when I wanted to every day that is consistent with silence. I emptied the refrigerator ate anything when I was hungryI only did what I wanted to do. There is no need to be aware of my husband, nor should I be turn down while suggesting what to do togetherIt was like a pantomime, which stands on stage without audience, laughing under the sudden pouring sun while walking through the dark woods.

My two sons are good at earning their own living and my husband is concentrating on his work and is raising his final pitchI’d love to do that, but I got tired of my life as I work and return to cook and clean up my husband’s mess.

Anyway, the conclusion is that the idea for the wife's life of a free worked with my husband who wants to concentrate on his work. My husband sleeps at studio three nights and comes home if I pack seven meals. “Wife, Can I go home now that I have run out of food,” He calls in a soft and gentle voice.

Are you hungry? You suffered from a hot day in mid - September. So when I’m alive do it well. If you wish, come home soon. Not to be noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment