Friday, February 24, 2017

Out of sight, out of mind

In the middle of December of last year, in the evening when it was getting dark, I received an email. 'I found your email address on GoogleDo you remember me? Who left for Paris in 1978?'

How could I forget this friend? I used to go to Google frequently to get her contact information but I could not find it.

When I entered college, I could not make friends. I wandered around with this friend who was alone like me and another friend joined us. We went through all our school days.

At the end of the year before graduation, we were worried about the future and would talk about future desires. One friend wants to go to Paris to study, another friend to marry and I want to be a teacher. In fact, the dreams of the three of us were achieved.

It has been done exactly the same as far as I can believe in hope that if I try with a dream, it will come trueHow happy I am to receive e-mail!

It has been done exactly the same as far as I can believe in hope that if I try with a dream, It will come true. How happy I am to receive e-mail!

I remember three of us walking down the street at night after drinking alcohol too much, We were laughing and laughing loudly because we knew that one of our friend's shoes heels was missing. Whenever another friend, who has met of prospective marriage partners, I envied her whose mother bought a new clothes for herI used to miss the time looking at the photographs taken on the school campus.

My friend who was in a hurry to marry was a rich and wealthy. "Are you guys still going immature?" It was her expression. After went to Paris and now friend who lives in Amsterdam married a foreigner and it was not easy to adapt to life in Europe. I am also tired of the hard life in New York, so I might have changed the most from my friends.

Our conversation was awkward, and there was no fresh heart left to take care of each other. Was it too far in the direction of going to each person? It was only childhood memories that missed each other. We did not hesitate to break up the parting that we could not see again

No comments:

Post a Comment