Friday, September 11, 2015

Where are you going?

Lying sideways in a soft and warm blanket and kneeling all the way to the knees, closing my eyes. When I fall asleep slowly as if in my mother's arms, I see the big face of my husband who sleeps next me. Sleep split away from me.

I am happy to have a child and a husband. But there is no such warm love that I received from my mother. My mother listened to me and tried to do what I wanted. But my husband replies 'NO' unconditionally whenever I ask him to do something. I do not ask frequently because I know the nature of my husband. But there is something that couples must do together! Although He can change it to 'YES' if I make a strong protest, I get exhausted in the process and give up with his loud voice.

I took a walk alone on the beach. My husband, who was left behind was getting smaller and invisible. I used to look around for him if I couldn’t see him in my sight, but rather I'm getting feel free and easy. I suddenly felt like my steps were lighter and I wish I would disappear instead of going back to hm.

If I keep going away from him like this, what will happen to me? I heard there are a lot of people suddenly disappearing these days. Can I go until I cannot get back? Or will I walk into the vast ocean and disappear forever? The frightening surge of waves came closer and closer to me.

When I was a young, I was on my way in the evening, and suddenly a man who came from the opposite asked me, "Where are you going?” He is a complete stranger in the neighborhood. "Whatever others go, it’s none of your business.” I replied. Then I tried to take a quick step forward, looked back and asked, “Do you know me?” He said with a worried look "Go home early, not late at night.”

I look around to hear a voice saying, "Where are you keep going?" I want to hear a voice that sincerely cares about me, but nobody there. I turned around and took a heavy step to my husband who only shouts 'NO'.

No comments:

Post a Comment