Friday, June 5, 2015

I apologize

I could not tell whether I had slept or just kept my eyes closed. I heard that my junior had a drink and made a mistake to the elderly. The next day, she had apologized with a box of apple. I think I fell asleep for a while thinking about it.

I studied abroad after taking the TOEFL but it was not enough to start my major right away. So I was studying both English and major. As I was going home after English class, an Asian man asked, 'Are you Korean?' He is a decent man who seems to be quite a lot older than me. I gave him my phone number, because it was a difficult time to meet a Korean.

He told me that He graduated from a prestigious university in Seoul and came to U. S. His marriage was delayed because he was in business in Queens to purchase a building.

He took me the best and expensive place such as Peter Luger Steak House, a restaurant on beach in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, luxury restaurant on 5th Avenue in Manhattan. One day when the date went smoothly, I called him. A foreign woman is receiving it! At the moment, I stopped at the feeling of 'What is this!' In spite of his clarification as a worker at a store, I began to suspect that he was marrying a foreigner by solving his identity problem and looking for a Korean woman to soothe his nostalgia?

I was afraid to meet him. He was going to a college alumni gathering, but there was no word to go with me. The doubts about him grew bigger. I dodged the dating with him.

One day, sitting in a stand bar with him, He suddenly caught my hand and asked to marry. How many times have we met, what do we know about each other? He is gentle and good, but I could not even get to eat in the expensive restaurant to find out him more. I'm hesitating for a long time, “I am sorry. Actually, I have a someone." I said with a crawling sound. I could not look at him who was very disappointed. I had no chance to face him again after the embarrassing thing happen.

What I hate the most is the encounter with married men. A man who is opaque in the background of deep fog is likely to be a married man. Meeting a married man is to steal the other person’s own. It also kills several people, his wife and children, as well as the child born in that relationship, especially my mother.

In a sense, he might have treated me as a marriage partner. And I may have misunderstood for overreacting because I was hurt by my father’s affaire. It is a long time ago, but even now, I apologize sincerely for the picture with the apples if I misunderstood."

No comments:

Post a Comment