Friday, July 23, 2021

Following the waves

 I lived as carefully and tired as the Covid patient. I started roaming around when the atmosphere of Covid stopping down. Why do I want to wander along with the wind in the mountains, fields, and seas? 

 Instead of swimming in the sea, I looked around and run in place. It's to lose belly fat. It works better than Zumba dance. Even after getting out of the water, look around. If there is nothing to see, lie down and sunbathe. 

 Of course, have no Iceboxes, sunshades, and chairs. Freezing water, simple snacks, and rugs are enough to enjoy. It is also interesting to look around and observe people around. Most people, regardless of gender, showed their bellies as big as a basketball. Just like beans sprouting in a drought, people in good shape stand out. they are also intelligent and attractive. 

 The fat man and woman who carried their belongings as if moving things were struggling to put up a tent with a pillar near me. A tent large enough to hold a wedding banquet was erected. Even though I've been to the beach countless times, I've never seen anything with such a high ceiling and grandeur. The men and women sat down in a chair and ate something from a large icebox. They went into the water and not long after they came out, they looked at each other and grumbled, then they whined and again tear down the tent. I looked at the back of the two of them who dragging their heavy luggage, with an absurd expression. 

 A couple with their young daughter started pitching a round tent where the huge tent had left. The tent was spread out and a long iron rod was placed on it in a cross shape. When the unfolded tent is scattered in the wind, unfold it again and repeat. They try to put a long iron rod here and there, but the tent shape doesn't come out. The woman got angry while helping the man and quickly pulled out all the sticks, saying she would do it alone. She repeatedly put it in and out, but it didn't come out. The child insisted on going into the seawater. After sweating for a long time, the tent was finally built. 

 A young lady wearing only her bikini panties and not wearing a top was in and out of the water with her nude fluffy breasts. Her attitude is such that it makes no sense to cover up her gorgeous body with her clothes. I looked at the woman's behavior with envy, because she thought she would be disappointed if I didn't look at her. If I have a body like that, I want to follow her. 

 I turned my head to see the recent status of the couple who had been arguing while pitching the tent. There is no man. After some time, I didn't see a man until I left. Are there only women and children left? The bitter image of the two remaining mothers and daughters does not leave my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment