Saturday, December 12, 2020

Why my neighbors must buy land

 Opposite the narrow promenade, four people are walking toward me. There's no room for me to walk through. They are not at all in the mood to step aside. Attached to the roadside iron railing, I waited for they to pass. 

 “What a bunch of bad guys! Get a virus.” 
I muttered in a fit of anger. "Wait a minute, if they get the virus, people around them will get it, and if they transfer it to the people around them, in the end, even me who walks in the same neighborhood?"
I quietly put down my nasty feelings. 
“Don't get the virus, be healthy. I'd rather stick by the iron railing for a while." 

 It is natural that bad energy will come to me if my cousin fails. He may ask to borrow money from me. However, if the cousin buys the land, there is a high probability of getting alcohol. The same goes for neighbors. My condo neighbors are always kind and bright to me. In particular, the neighbor on the left is a jazz music manager with a considerable history and a art collector. in spite of myself, he went to the gallery and bought two paintings of my husband. And after some time he moved to a better place because he became better. 

 A new neighbor moved into the unit not long ago. By the way, this neighbor walks in and out of the door with a bang. In addition, men and women often fight loudly. It is ridiculous for a woman's voice to overwhelm a man's voice. After listening to the story of the two fighting, it seems to be a money war between them. 

 I complained to my husband who came over the weekend. My husband, like them, stomped the door three or four times and raised the big voice even more toward the wall of the neighbor. It was quiet for some time. However, it is also a habit to fight, so they still fight in another room off the wall that borders our unit. 

 While waiting for the elevator, I encountered the couple at the door first time. Hearing the hoarse voices fighting, I thought she was an old woman my age, but she was a young fat woman and a skinny man. Raised my hand and said hello. The woman keeps talking without looking at me. She looks a grumpy fighting chicken. The man, who seemed to be tired, raised his hand and responded reluctantly. Screaming out constant, the female voice seems to have grown old. 

 What a peaceful my life so far! My task is how to deal with this neighbor. It is hoped that 'their fight will break apart and split one day and leave the building?' or 'I hope they make a lot of money to end the war.'

No comments:

Post a Comment