Saturday, December 28, 2019

Let's stop interfering

"I guess your couple is getting along well,” asked me the senior at the gallery opening. "It's just loyalty and responsibility. I feel sorry to see him struggle from dawn to make a good living." "That's love.

After my mother, who was so fond of me, died, I decided to think of mother-in-law as my mother. But that was a mistake. My mom didn't wake me up for fear that I might get sick, and she gave me a restorative herb every season. Far from giving a restorative herb, why are you so weak? Why do you sleep so much? She didn't like me taking nap. She had even no compassion for me, even if not for love.

If I don't get enough sleep. I am sick due to otolithiasis. My head goes round and I can't digest. That's why I can't sleepover at other people's homes. I go to bed early even when I go on a trip.

After the death of my father, who loved me so much, I expected from my husband what my father did for me. Fortunately, my husband doesn't wake me up from sleep. He let me sleep for fear of getting sick. Not as much as my father, he has any sympathy of me for having had a hard time living with him, so he try not to touch my temper

When my younger sister was single, I worried a lot, wondering if she was going well with the man she was dating. After marriage, however, she got married a wonderful and capable husband and gave birth to a daughter and lives well, so I no longer cares. The younger brother is far better off than sisters, so there's nothing more to worry about. For a while I tried to stay close to my older sister who came to the U.S. belatedly, whether I wanted to feel her affection.

Then one day, I realized, there is always a God she trusts more than anyone else. My involvement in my older sister's affairs was not for her, but rather I realized that it was hard on her.. I'm sorry to my older sister.

When my father was alive, whenever I had a problem, I often called Seoul to ask him. My father always gave me wise advice. So I was easy to live on. When I complain about others after asked for advice, "Do worry about you. Do live well yourself." he said. After his death, I forgot my father's words and I interfered about other people's business.

Interest in others has gone too far and led to hurt people's feelings around me. Rather I was only cursed. What is it that has benefited me from being so nosy in the interest of others? I should be nice to my husband when I am in snooping around to interfere others business. From the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment