Friday, December 13, 2019

Cactus story

I like cactus very much. There is a beloved cactus that has kept my side for over 30 years. We look out the window and listen to music together. I feel like it is staring at my dancing.

A cactus the size of a little finger stared at me as if begged me to take it out of the garbage pile.I just went passed by and went back, picked it up and put it by the window. It makes me happy by giving birth a baby cactus and blooms white flowers. I just give rice water sometimes.

I have given a fairly old and cute cradle made of thin wires on the promenade. Two-baby cactus was cut off while they were being moved there. 'I'm sorry. It hurts.' 'I moved it and don't touch it anymore. The wheeled cradle is easy to move to sunny places. The cactus looks out at the window and is as quiet as if the baby is sleeping in curls up.

A friend gave me a palm-sized cactus over a decade ago. This cactus does not bend and only stretches upward. How fast it grow, reached the ceiling. My husband said, "it will break through the ceiling," he told me to throw it away. 'How can I throw out the live thing that welcome me every in the morning?' I insisted that I couldn't. My husband finally picked up the scissors last Sunday. I couldn't stare at the cactus was cutting off with the knife and scissors. Go in another room and a cactus, ‘I'm sorry. I'm terribly sorry.’ and mumbled.

Suddenly, he called me, saying that it is hard to swallow saliva. “Why? What's the matter?" exclaimed without looking in. He said, "When he cut cactus, the white blood-like juice that flowed out of the old days Ichadon’s throat was constantly flowing out, so he tasted it with curiosity. How dare this cactus hurt my husband! I ran to him. My husband's face is so red. "Are you all right? Why eat cactus juice uselessly? The cactus no choice but to poison the killer. What do I do?

The next morning, my husband's face turned like a hulk. The eyelids covered the big eyes, both cheeks popped out and the face was red. I searched on Google. There are many poisonous cactus that if eat die. The cactus almost caught my husband. I thought the cactus was always welcome me, but it has been around me with poison.

give rice water to the beloved cactus in the cradle and speak. “Do you have poison too? Before I die, I will not kill you in my lifetime. Let’s get along well." It seems to be smiling as if understood. It's natural to give poison if something or someone bothers people, animals, and plants. I remember a word that oriental doctor said, 'The plants are poisonous, so you should cook and eat them.'

No comments:

Post a Comment