Saturday, July 27, 2019

A house that built by habit

At least once a year, I stop drinking that I've been drinking like a habit for many decades. And I do my own self-diagnosis whether I am an alcoholic or not. I'm craving alcohol for the first few days, but after a week or so, I don't want to drink any more. So I am definitely not addictive.

Living as a minimal style, and frugal housewife, I go out to buy wine diligently. I think that it's not a waste to buy inexpensive wine. It's also good to have a chat with my friend, however there is a regret that it would be better to drink. A drink makes me feel relaxed and free to calm down as if I had found the original self.

After a worker at the moving center drink that he pulls out from the his back pocket, it shows the power of instantaneous skill in the state of lifting up the object. I, who doesn't want to go into the kitchen, set up the dinner table while drinking like a worker. If I drink with my husband even though I don't like him, it will make me bearable. So I can assure that there was no boredom. How can I live with a man for 35 years with naked mind? When I drink, the world becomes cloudy, and I feel as if I am lying on a cloud. So it can't be an addiction.

"Shall we just have a drink?" My husband encourages me to drink at dinner, but at least I don't drink until I'm sure of my own diagnosis. I think about that wouldn’t it be better to be a drinker for my husband who drinks alone? "You sure you saw it? I am not addicted." I begin to drink again.

A retired acquaintance that said that drinking was more expensive than eating food every month, has died. Relatives were worried about the economic side of his wife left alone. But I said there was no need to worry. Because, the surviving wife, who is a retirement age, receives a 100 percent pension from her deceased husband. In addition, his wife does not drink alcohol; the price of the drink has gone away.

'The environment I am in is a house built by my habit,' It is so scary sentence. If the environment I am in is the house of my habit, then? Is there any sign that my house will collapse? I have to look around.

First of all, let's have a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment