Saturday, May 18, 2019

Mother's Day present

My two sons came yesterday on Mother's Day. I slept well last night because I was so excited and tired of chatting with them.

"The kids want to meet us at the restaurant?" "I don't like eating outside on a special occasion day. We can't talk for a long time in a crowded place. Just ask them to come home."

"Mom, do you need anything?" "You didn't use the disposable mask pack you bought when you went to Korea earlier, did you? Bring it. I was just about to buy it."

For fear that my husband would snoop around the flower shop to buy flowers for Mother's Day, I cut a handful of scallions into a transparent vase and soaked the root part. The green part came up and already cut it off to cook. I prepared the steak and shrimp trimmed and my husband made a fuss about cleaning the house. The children stretched their noses by the oven and chatted, saying, "Nice, Smell Good."

To a younger son who doesn't care about his appearance, "Are you dating in this old, faded T-shirt? You need to get dressed properly. Girl won't like you." "Beautiful girls like me when I'm funny, even if I wear clothes like this. Mom, a woman should be pretty. As if I keep hugging the pretty puppy." I'm confused and suspicious about the standard of being his pretty, as who sleeps with a black French bulldog in his chest.

To elder son, who cares about his appearance, "Are you seeing anyone these days?" "I met a black girl online yesterday." "What about the Hong Kong girl?" "She is in Hong Kong now. I'll meet her when she come in June." “Meet evenly all races." "Black and Asians would be pretty if they had children." “Black women are nice." The husband interrupted and asked. "What happened to your daughter of a Korean tycoon?" "Chaebol are not for us. I'm tired." "The Harvard girl?" "I don't meet her because she doesn't look bright and happy because her parents interfere with her so much."

"Did you honestly posted fact on your online dating profile?” “Yes.” "Did the profile of the girls you're meeting not deceive you?" “No, It didn't happen." It's a convenient world. In the old days, there was a lot of fuss about arranged marriages. It's also a good thing to meet and break up easily with girl of all races online.

The younger son who resembled me and we lay on the bed and chatted. The elder son who resembles my husband and his dad were buzzing about watching basketball on TV. Even without Mother's Day gifts and flowers, it's just happy to see healthy, bright-looking children.

After lunch and dinner, the children got up. I said good-bye by beating their chest of elder son who liked basketball and a younger son who was excited about rock climbing. The sons patted my head, which was buried in their chest, and they said, "Mommy, isn't it getting smaller?"

No comments:

Post a Comment