Friday, April 20, 2018

Unbelievable Google information

t was unable to sleep on a ship heading north to Norway along the North Sea. Thinking about what would I have done if I had not seen a sparking white taxi in the scorching sun as an angel of the slogan?

My husband I arrived in Hamburg, Germany at 7 am on a night flight from New York. It was not the terminal that came to believe that the information I found on Google to ride a cruise to Norwegian.

I had a spare time of about 12 hours while I caught a cruise. I would like to use public transportation at my new destination if possible. I want to enjoy the overlapping of our lives in New York while watching the locals living their lives. However, while some interesting happen but I also embarrassed by unexpected.

We waited for an hour at the pier and boarded the ferry. But the place where we put down was once a terminal, but now it was construction. It was absurd. It was no different from a newspaper article in which someone buried in the snow while following only with the belief of navigator.

I looked around as the building stood stunned on a construction plate going up and down. The construction site was deserted because it was Sunday. Fortunately, there was a man riding a bicycle away. I gestured with my hand to stop him. At this time, of course, my husband has already been distracted and moved away at a fast pace.

A strange man called a taxi on his cell phone, as to whether the situation of a small Asian woman wandering in the wilderness was troubling. But even the taxi could not find a strange place and went back. He'll call back and I feel sorry to say, “I’d take my own ride.” He said it’s kind of a deserted place, so he’s going to watch us leave.

My husband hanging away in the strong morning sun, a strange man snooping in a taxi that does not come, and I am restless between two men. Would the man have asked, “Isn’t your husband angry?" "He was angry before I met you because I came to this place with my curious fault." "Men are all the same wherever they go," he said with a vacant look.

"Why are you so upset?" I ripped off after breaking up with a strange man.” "How can I know that irritation runs from my ancestral history," said my husband as if nothing had happened. I just wanted to blow up his head, but I endured.

Still he never told me to work my whole life to make money. Someone’s words press my anger "A man is just a money making machine."

No comments:

Post a Comment