Friday, July 22, 2016

Say a word

The two young ladies, who seemed to be fresh from Seoul Korea with luxury goods and white face, looked at us as if they were going to shout a word to end us. I ignored them and kept on talking. My ears are itches. I guess they’re talking about me now.

My talking, which made them blink with disgust eyes, was excited comparing the way two dog owners breed dogs. So I couldn’t stop it.

The lovely dogs of two acquaintances I have watched since they adopted have both passed away in recent months.

A friend who keeps her dog calmly with an attitude of ‘dog is a dog.’ died last month to raise it with love even though she scolded it. The dog coughed heavily in the morning and not getting out of bed, so she looked at her and died. She was lucky to have died without being sick. My friend buried her under the backyard berry tree in the tears of her two daughters who were together in their childhood.

There is an acquaintance that raised a puppy by calling it a daughter. Her daughter, who grew up more than her pampered, died of cancer. I heard that she was crying with a box of bones. The grief would be great because the presence of a puppy in her eye was more than the existence of her husband and child.

When the puppy is alive, if we happen to meet in the park and turn around to break up, she used to tell me to give her puppy a good bye, if you do not, my puppy mourns. Even when she came to my house did not leave her dog in the backyard. Let her dog inside and if the dog put his feet on the table, I could not tell the dog to get off the foot because she hated people’s scolding her dog.

If people around her do not follow her own way like puppy, she would be angry.  
Her dog may welcome her and follow her, but why should I wave to her and obey her? She has gradually moved away from my view.

My husband brother bought a puppy for my mother-in-law, who is suffering from depression due to aging and she was as quiet as before. Is it true that dogs are effective in treating depression?

No comments:

Post a Comment