Friday, December 4, 2015

Why I left Facebook

Looking at Facebook that is loved by many people, it is like seeing a shaman’s exorcism.

I sometimes take a look at the photos of travel and eating at the restaurant of some friends who are well aware of their personal circumstances. It 's like a national pride yard. I can enjoy playing with charm, as they are proud. However, when the pride is overstretched, their false exaggerated appearance makes people to frowns.

One of my friends has made thousands of friends all over the country on Facebook who would benefit her everywhere. She spends all day long in Facebook to upload pictures of her own rich and wonderful shape that are different from her real life. She comments nicely on the other person's photo and text. She contacts them for the exhibition and to get a free bed while traveling. After she meets with her Facebook friend, she posts on Facebook as if she was treated with a glamorous look by her Facebook friends and then throws the baits again for the next case.  

When she meets a good person, she owes and leaves without hesitation, the person who does not, she cut off her friendship. Its amazing ability to see the world in the name of a Facebook friend with only the plane ticket! To me, being a Facebook friend seems like an indebted friend.  

This is not a different story from a long time ago when someone showed his foreign friend the a photo he took in front of the Capital Building in Seoul as his house, the foreign friend who believed it. The photos and current status of friends on Facebook are good for selecting true friends.

I was disappointed and far away from the absurdly exaggerated appearance of some friends I had known for a long time. Finally, I closed my Facebook account.

No comments:

Post a Comment