Thursday, October 13, 2011

Make a wife beautiful

"Look at this picture. Eyes are so drooping." "What about my drooping eyes right next to you? Is there any woman in this world whose eyes is drooping like me?" "My wife eyes is drooping naturally and intelligently"

To be honest, my eyes drooped badly. I have to pull up the crumbling eyes, but once I fix my eyes, I need to fix my flat nose that doesn't go with my eyes. Is there one or two places to renovate? I spend my days in fear, as if the bank in front of my house were collapsing.

Sit in front of the mirror ask to my husband, "To do plastic surgery or not?" "Do as you like. I'll pay for it. You can change your face to a different one." My older son next to me, said, "Mom, don't fix your face. I don't like the woman who plastic surgery face. I will not eat with you if you fix your face. You don't look like my mom, so I think I'm going to lose my appetite."

It remembers me that a woman who went to Seoul did not recognize her mother who did plastic surgery at the airport. Leaving aside what she didn't recognize, she was embarrassed to look at her mother face with the feeling of a woman she just knew, not a mother. "What if your girlfriend had plastic surgery?" "I saw a picture of her childhood and it was the same as it is now."

My younger son, whose eyes are drooping like me, he seems to be look we were making a fuss about nothing. "Didn't your girlfriend plastic surgery?" "I'm not interested. If she want to fix it, she fixes it."

I have to pull up my eyelids first. My husband's remark that my body is still okay but my face is not has made me determined to mend it.

Where should I go and fix it? There are too many plastic surgery clinics. A friend's husband is a plastic surgeon, but I should not go there. If someone I know receives money and repairs my house, I will complain whenever the house is defect. If I have a defect in my plastic surgery face, I will blame my friend.  I have to go before my eyelids collapse, but where shall I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment