Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I like matchmaking

"He is thirty-three years old and doing his PhD. in the U.S. now." "Which college did he graduate?" "It's a university in Seoul." "Yes, well, there seems to be some age difference between my daughter and him. If will get married how can live during PhD?" "It's not a lot of money, but he get enough money to live for two people." "It's not so easy to get a PhD. why don't you will arrange marriage after he get his degree.

She doesn't like the man because he didn't graduate top university, and doesn't have a PhD degree. Unlike when she asked me to find man that her daughter had to get married quickly, she was said, "my daughter hasn't thought about getting married yet."

I like to do matchmaking. Whenever I see singles person in the marriage age, I call everywhere to find person who wants to marry. My husband says, "You're starting again! Stop it? If you want to do it, you'll set up an office and do it.” 

When I was thirty years old, to me who wanted to get married, nobody would try to arrange marriage. It still bears any grudge, that’s why I like matchmaking.

When I see a person who lives happily by my matchmaking, I feel happy. And I want to do again. I can't stay still if I think; 'A few phone calls can make a lonely person happy.' Even if I did not well at matchmaking, and I was cursed, I don't mind. The more important thing is a lonely person can be happy.

If the person who I arranged marriage are fighting, I should give them consulting. It's ridiculous to hear the story of a fight. Even though she was barely married in old age, there are many requirements to husband. She was said that she asked her husband to rent or buy a studio, because she needs a studio to do painting.

If she wants something, she should work hard and build up her husband's credit before she wants it. Wishing to set up a studio as soon as she get married is a more immature demand than hoping to get a loan from a bank without a credit. Instead of working together to build it up, she tries to escape from reality through marriage and find shelter.

There are many single women around me, but single men are rare. I have a man came up and try to be matchmaking these days, but there are no reactions from the women. He has a promising, healthy, bright, and humorous. But women don’t like him because he's during PhD, and he didn't graduate a prestigious university. I want to scream, "Know yourself," however I hold it back. I call here and there, looking at my husband's frown gaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment